cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing No Range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The client has created around 60 billing document in the production server and the current no is 1080. Actually they told us to start from 1020 no. to match with their internal document no.Now client wants to create a billing for a delivery which was pending from many days. The requirement is like the billing no for this particular should be 1019.

Can we do it through changing the current no in VN01?

I heard that we do the same, document express errors will occur.

Kindly show me the way, how to create the document in past date with new no.

If it is possible, kindly guide me.

Regards,

Reji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi reji S,

First at all, why is needed that the billing no to be 1019?, and it is not possible to be 1081; does the client a good reason for that?.

Well, you can do that setting the number range from 1019 (I suppose that the range go to 1020 thru XXX) to XXXX, and set the next number to assing as 1019, once the billing was created set the next number to assing to 1081 (next to 1080); Pay attention because if anyone try to create a billing document before to set again the correct next number (1081) the number 1020 will be determined and the trx dumping, because this document number already exist.

Note, before to do it in production box, try to do it in Dev or QA to sure that this works fine.

Thanks,

Mariano.

Answers (0)