Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment aborted For Java DC & J2EE Enterprise App DC

Amey-Mogare
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have prepared a Java DC containing a single Java class.

I also created a J2EE Enterprise application DC and added assembly public part of Java DC to its Used DC.

It is now showing application jar in J2EE Enterprise application DC. Both the DCs are getting built properly. But when I am trying to deploy, it is showing following error:-

09/02/06 07:46:29 -  ERROR: Not deployed. Deploy Service returned ERROR: 
                     java.rmi.RemoteException: Error occurred while deploying ear file ./temp/deploy/work/deploying/ja_sendmailapp.ear. 
                     Reason: None of the available containers recognized the components of application atosorigin.com/ja_sendmailapp; it is not possible to make deploy.
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.deploy(DeployServiceImpl.java:572)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1555)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:319)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:200)
                     	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:136)
                     	at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)
                     	at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)
                     	at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)
                     	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
                     	at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:102)
                     	at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:172)
                     For detailed information see the log file of the Deploy Service.

Can anybody please tell me what is going wrong here?

Thanks and regards,

Amey Mogare

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can only add ejb modules or web modules to the ear. Create a J2EE Library dc and add the java dc as used dc and deploy the J2EE Library dc to the server it should work fine.

Hope that helps!

Answers (0)