cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO is not available for confirmation ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

There is one SC in which everything seems perfect and it is not appearing for the Confirmation to be done by the Requestor. Even I have tried to do the confirmation from Central goods Confirmation. but I am unable to find the PO in the transaction.

I have checked in the system and found that the Delivery indicator is checked and after that I removed that and tried even then the same response. can you please help me out what might be wrong in this SC for not appearing for the confirmation.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Bharath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Please check the following options

1. If purchase order is set for delivery complted indcator then onwords you can process confirmation

2. Requester (shopping cart created By) and desktop receiver (confirmation created by) must be same

other you will not able to create confirmation thoug if you want make confirmation & then please check OSS note: 1018095

3. Check the logic under BAdi (BBP_WF_LIST) under (ZBBP_WF_LIST_BBPCF03)

OR Before appling the OSS note please check:

Go into change mode for relevant PO and change the 'Requester' partner to manager and order PO

again. You might not want to send an output for this PO to vendor again, hence you can select

output medium as 'Print' before ordering. Once the 'Requester' is changed in PO, manager should

be able to receive the goods.

The other option is to assign the role of 'central goods receipient' to the manager.

This would enable him to create confirmation for any requester.

/ Shrini

former_member1228549
Participant
0 Kudos

Are there any fields populated in the extended search?, if there are they may conflict with the po number. remove them and try the search again

cheers

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the whether any changes made to user org unita fter SC creation, if there are no chantes to this, plz check the extended search selection and deselect all the selection criteria other the PO number.

Still if doesn't work then assing the central confirmation role (SAP_BBP_STAL_RECIPIENT), then try to confirm the PO.

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govardhan, we face a similar issue where the PO does not come up when you try searching for it to confirm the goods. Unfortunately, the problem seems to be that there was a change in the Org structure wherein the requestor had a duplicate BP # created after the SC was created. (removed org assignment and executed users_gen by mistake).

We tried changing the "Requestor" to the new BP number, but doesn't help.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

P.S - We are on extended classic scenario