cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to correct status of SRM document -> BUS2205 (invoice)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have the following problem, when there is a failure in the communication with the backend or something else happens which invokes a status, for example I1019 (transfer failed), how can this be corrected? Is there something like a master transaction to do this or any other tool?

Because in my situation I have an invoice (BUS2205) in SRM with the status I1019 and it can't be processed further.

Kind regards,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the application montior, the errored invoice can be pushed back once you fix what the exact error it encountered.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I checked the following places:

- RZ20 - looks fine

- ST22 - nothing which belongs to my process

- SM13 - everything is posted

- BD87 - no incorrect Idocs

table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB

Here I find 2 entries for the SRM invoice in question. How do I get these entries out of the table? Do I have to run report BBP_CLEANER (-> schedules the report CLEAN_REQREQ_UP) ?

Kind regards,

Thomas

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you need to run the report-clean_reqreq_up. Schedule this report for regular updation.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the report is already scheduled as job on a regular basis and I executed it online. But nothing happens. At least the entries in table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB still remain? - What is going wrong?

Kind regards,

Thomas

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, you need to ensure that the Idoc (BBPIV) has been posted successfully in backend. Pl. go to your respective ecc/r3 system and check if the corresponding idoc in backend is successfully posted.You can check in WE02 txn or in po history.If the invoice is not successfully posted, then the status would not be updated as 'posted in baackend'.

As an alternate, I can suggest you to do the following in srm system. First delete the corressponding entries for this particular invoice from bbp_document_tab. You can find the entries by inputting the header guid(get from bbp_pd txn) in the field 'guid' for table bbp_document_tab. Once deleted, retransfer your invoice again using FM-BBP_PD_INV_TRANSFER. Pass the guid to this fm and execute, your invoice would get retransferred. Now again execute clean_reqreq_up manually. If the invoice is successfully created in backend, then status would get updated in srm also.

Regards,

Sanjeev

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Its not difficult. Process the corrsponding invoice idoc (BBPIV) first in ECC using txn-BD87. Then run report CLEAN_REQREQ_UP in SRM system. This should resolve the issue.

Regards,

Sanjeev