SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ88 one line is real instead of statistic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After deactiving a user exit on Assets i have a line which is real in FM instead of statistic when running CJ88 AUC to final asset.

Does someone knows how to correct this?

best regards

Salvator

FM Consultant

Lausanne,Switzerland

4 REPLIES 4

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Salvator,

Did you try to run FM_DLOI and after that FMN0?

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa

It is a real posting then in FMIFIIT. One line is statistic and the other is real. But i want the two lines to be statistic. I don't find how to do

The solution you propose me is about to suppress a commitment and not a real.

Best regards

Salvator

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Salva,

I would like to help but I am afraid I did not get what is the problem exactly. You say you have deactivated an user-exit and now you want to reconstruct FM postings, am I right?

If you want to reconstruct FMIFIIT, you can first test FMN0. If it does not help, then you can delete FI document from FMIFIIT by FM_DLFI and repost through FMN0 again.

Note 189761 mentions the available reconstruction tools. Please also have a look at note 168157 talking about statistical update in FM

cheers,

Mar

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Salvator,

I read again your issue and if I understood clearly you have deactivated the user-exit by mistake (now is activated again) and after running CJ88 you have a real posting instead of a statistical one. Please correct me if I am wrong.

If I am right, I know that what I will say is obvious but did you try the following?

1 - Delete the real entry by FM_DLFI (i am really sorry I typed wrong in the first time).

2 - Reverse the settlement done by CJ88 (within CJ88 menu Settlement - Reverse).

3 - Re-run CJ88

4 - Check the results in FM tables.

If you reverse with the user-exit activated again the posting will be correct, in my opinion.

Please let me know your comments.

Best Regards,

Vanessa Barth.