cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Area Datasource not getting replicated to TEST server from DEV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

i am facing a difficult situation . In APO We have created cube for storing data in 010 DEV client . Also we are doing the planning in 020 DEV client . To load the planning run data we have generated the datasource in 020 DEV client .Then we replicated the Datasource in 010 DEV client . After that the datasource was visible in 010 DEv client and we were able to use it for loading data .

Now while transporting the above said datasource from 010 DEV Client to 010 TEST Client, we are not able to see the datasource in the datasource section even after replicating the datasource tree .

Need advise what to do . Any pointers to solve this issue

Thanks in Advance

Sam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you check if the transport u sent to Test failed?

If yes, you may need to send a table entry of /sapapo/tsareax along with the datasource.

If the request was successful, try to goto /sapapo/msdp__admin and check if the datasource first of all is attached with the planning area. Please let me know if you want to know how to do this.

IF the datasource is existing, manually replicate the datasource in RSA1 transaction.

I had to do it once manually after my transport in test.

Please let me know if this helped or let me know in case of any more information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replying .

yes the transport has failed . And also the datsource ahs been assigned to the planning area . after transporting i also tried to manually replicate the datasource in the datasource tree . But all in vain.

I would be really grateful to you if you will send me the step by stepprocedure. I will seeand check if i am missing anything ..

Thanks in advance

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steps would be as follows:-

1) Have a generated datasource in Dev

2) Ensure that an entry exist in /SAPAPO/TSAREAX (This entry is done by SAP itself when u generate the datasource.

3) Create a transport which has a table entry of /SAPAPO/TSAREAX with the relvant key and the Datasource.

4) Transport this request to Test and then manually replicate the datasource

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check for activations in test client.If not retransport it with all the changes.

Solution would be recollect the transport and release the DS transport first and execute the ( 1)Activities and then transport the remaining.