cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Fixed or completed Asset in IM-PS integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a WBS from IM-PS Integration. When i am releasing this WBS element, AUC is getting created. I understood and seen in system that when this WBS is settled fully in CJ88, a fixed asset is getting created and i can view the details of that asset also in AS02. After which the settlement rule will also get updated as Fixed asset for this WBS element.

This can also be achieved by manually defining the settlement rule for this WBS element.

Which is the suggested approach?

In my case, i want some of the cost of this WBS to get settled against the cost center and remaining against the fixed asset. Is there any provision to create such settlement rule automatically with the above scenario.

Waiting for reply please.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

System can generate settlement rule automatically with reciever as cost center by configration of strategy for WBSE settlement rule. system can also generate settlement rule for AUc when u run first settlement. But to distrubute WBSE cost to cost center and AUC, you should do manually.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes it is possible

use partial settlement approach and settle to cost centre certain costs based on allocation and source structure configuration