cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing of Activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a external activity (Requisition no is generated). Using this Req no I created PO (invoice plan based PO).Then I confirmed the activity and the PO is also Invoiced.Now if I try to CLOSE the activity

i face a error message saying "Balance of NWA is not Zero".

can any 1 help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is because the cost of procurement is still on the netrwork

you need to settle

if you do want to settle thne cahnge settlement profile to settlement not mandatory

Former Member
0 Kudos

As a month end procedure we give the list of WBSE as WIP(AUC) to FI person.

actually the WBS settlement procedure is done by FI person.

how can i check wether the WBS Element is settled or no?

Edited by: Shruti Meti on Feb 7, 2009 10:09 AM

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run report CJI3 for the WBS element for the period

should be equal to zero

this means all is settled

another way is try to close WBS, if unsetrtled and settlement is mandatory then there will be an error - balance on WBS not zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

one thing i came across while analysing the problem is, in PO invoicing plan for final confirmation(invoice) the billing plan 3(Closing invoice in milestone billing) is not maintained.

will this effect?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think yes, it will affect.

For external activity or service activty,if an invoicing plan has been maintained, the values in the periods are set as specified in the invoicing plan.Otherwise, the activity value is set in the period of the latest activity start date.

The invoicing plan has priority for the values. If no invoicing plan has been maintained, the system

determines the price from the purchasing info record or the activity value.

Also in the case of externally processed activities and components procured externally, invoicing plan including payment conditions are used - or, where there is no invoicing plan, the delivery dates including payment conditions are used.

Regards

Tushar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark the delivery completed in PO for service activity.

Sudhir