cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Customer Master Records Exists in Sold to Party 300810

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I am getting Error "No Customer Master Records Exists in Sold to Party 300810" in Sales Order.

I have done following things in IDES

1. I have created my own Customer Account Group.

2. Own Business Partner Procedure

3. Own Partner Function.

4. Partner functions and Partner procedures is assigned to each other after that assigned to Customer Account Group.

5. Then I created one customer which number generated "300810"

But when I used this customer number in Sales order VA01 the above error is coming.

Anybody tell me where is the mistake.

Thanking you

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR FRIENDS

I HAVE CHECKED ALL

BUT WHEN I AM USING STANDARD PARTNER PROCEDURE "AG" IT IS WORKING WHEN I AM USING MY OWN PROCEDURE THEN IT FETCH ERROR

THANING YOU

ARUN

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear friend

AG is the german key for the standard partner detemination procedure for sold to party which will have partner functions like SP as mandatory and nonmodifiable then SH,BP and PY all these as mandatory

In the customized partner detemination procedure which you are using i think you have failed to mark SP as nonmodifiable or mandatory (this is my guess)

Copy your customized partner detemination procedure from AG and redo it or simultaneously analyze what is the difference between AG and the procedure defined by you

If you spot out that then i think your issue is resolved

Make sure ofVOR1 and VOR2 assignments also

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just try the following and check:

Assign the standard partner function SP in your created account group along with the other partner functions. Then create new customer master record with this account grp and check.

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR FRIENDS

I HAVE CHANGED PARTNER FUNCTION TO STANDARD SP, BP, PY. IN MY PARTNER PROCEDURE. THEN I CREATE CMR AND ABLE CREATE SALES ORDER WITHOUT ANY ERROR.

BUT TELL ME WHY IN MY PARTNER FUNCTION IS NOT WORKING. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE COPIED ALL PARTNER FUNCTION FROM STANDARD ONLY THEN RENAME IT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the Sales area in which the Customer has been created and the Sales area of the Sales order are same or not.

Both have to be same.

You can make the assignment in VOR1 & VOR2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether your partner procedure is assigned to your document type in

Spro--> sales and distribution > basic functions> partner determination --> setup partner determination >setup partner determination for sales document header>select your partner determination type

Regards,

Abhee.