cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting Doc is not generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When saving the credit memo the accounting doc is not generating.In VF02 when i try to pass it manually, system shows the Error Messege "Incorrect doc.no.: 90000272. Select document number between 0900000000 and 0999999999".

The system generated Cedit memo no is 90000272.

In VN01 the number range interval maintained is between 0090000000 to 0094999999.

External box is not Checked.

Regards

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jyoti,

This is due to different number range maintained for the credit memo and accounting document type.

So maintain the same number range for both(Invoice and accounting document) documents then try.

If you don't want same number for invoice and accounting document then go to FBN1 transaction remove the External check for your accounting document number range intervals.

You can find the number range assignment to the accounting document through OBA7 transaction

Go to OBA7 transaction select RV document type then go in to the details screen here you can the number range assignment.

Note:- Before going to change the number range of accounting document or invoice please approach concern person and FI people also.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi JYOTI PRAKASH KUNNAR,

The problem is that the range assigned to FI document is greater than the number that it is been created for credit note. Ensure that the number range assinged to the credit note type is between the range 0900000000 and 0999999999 (range of RV range).

Thanks,

Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition in VOFA for Credit Memo Doc type Posting Block is maintained.

And when in document flow the staus is showing BLOCKED.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jyoti,

A Basic Work-around has been suggested, in one of such cases, by me. Just check:

[Incorrect Number Range assignment|]

The same is discussed, to a further extent, in following thread:

[VF02 - incorrect doc.no. error|]

Hope, this will not only resolve the query but, will also give you some added information.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Reference -

[number assigned to ACC doc posted from SD|]