cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects error : No document types have been activated for links

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In cProjects 4.5, Its possible to link an existing info record (and also to create a new document info record) in the "SAP DMS" tab page at any of the structure element.

While doing so, its giving an error that " No document types have been activated for links" . How this error can be resolved ?

What is the Object Link ID for cProjects elements ? (any example)

Please advise.

Regards,

Nishit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Configure the Documents in DMS for cProject as Object Links @ Structure u2192 Define Object Types for Object Links.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your reply.

I have already defined the object link "DPR_OBJLNK" - cProjects Element with the screen number as 271, as per the config guide.

Are there any other steps missing.. ?

Regards,

Nishit Jani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishit,

Please check whether u have done the following settings in cProjects customization.

1. Activate the DMS integration for your project types by checking the DMS indicator

under Define Project Types.

2. goto Tcode SM59 to create an RFC destination to the SAP system in which your

document management is installed. If document management is installed in the same

system, create an RFC destination with the destination NONE.

3. Activate the new object type 0EASYDMS under Documents u2192 Define Object Links for

Documents in SAP DMS or create your own object type using 0EASYDMS as a

template.

Enter the RFC destination that you activated in the previous step and specify the web

server.

Please let me know if it helps.

Regards

Award points for useful information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Thanks for your answer.

I have already performed steps 1 and 3. For step 2, I have maintained the new RFC destination as NONE. What connection type is to be used for it ?

Regards,

Nishit Jani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishit,

Use the Internal Connection Type.

Regards

Award points for useful information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Thanks for your reply.

For step 3, the web server entry maintained is HTTP://abc.def.COM:8000/SAP/BC/GUI/SAP/ITS/WEBGUI. Is it the way it should be ?

Regards,

Nishit Jani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes. U can either sepcify the URL of your web server or you can specify the "Alias for the Web server"

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Ensured that all three steps are executed properly.

Just to add that i have already maintained the entries in..

SPRO>Integration with Other mySAP.com Components>Collaboration Projects>SAP DMS Integration>Specify Default Document Types per cProjects System

Still the same error is there.

Regards,

Nishit Jani