cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SELECT-OPTIONS ISSUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am working with Variants in Select-options Component( I am using the sap component WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS ),but I am unable to set the Values for the parameter fields using the SET_VALUE_OF PARAMTER_FIELD( ).

so they Have told me to use another SAP Component WDR_TEST_SELECT_OPTIONS for select-options.

I am confused with :

1 ) what is the difference between the components WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS and WDR_TEST_SELECT_OPTIONS.

2) if I can use the WDR_TEST_SELECT_OPTIONS for achieving select-options in Dynpro what is the View that i have to embed in my view from sap component WDR_TEST_SELECT_OPTIONS.

Regards,

Xavier.P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am working with Variants in Select-options Component( I am using the sap component WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS ),but I am unable to set the Values for the parameter fields using the SET_VALUE_OF PARAMTER_FIELD( ).

so they Have told me to use another SAP Component WDR_TEST_SELECT_OPTIONS for select-options.

I am confused with :

1 ) what is the difference between the components WDR_SELECT_OPTIONS and WDR_TEST_SELECT_OPTIONS.

2) if I can use the WDR_TEST_SELECT_OPTIONS for achieving select-options in Dynpro what is the View that i have to embed in my view from sap component WDR_TEST_SELECT_OPTIONS.it Contains three views MAIN_VIEW,SELECT_OPTIONS,SELECT_OPTIONS2

Regards,

Xavier.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

check this blog.It may helps you.

/people/sharad.agrawal/blog/2008/08/25/creating-and-using-variant-in-select-options-with-web-dynpro-for-abap-2

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please see this: [Web Dynpro ABAP - Complex select-options component usages|https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/ZQJXAg].

Regards.