cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Server and Portal Connectivity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I m using this content server to connect with the Portal 7.0, as I m working with LSO and my content server is working fine as below....

serverType="SAP HTTP Content Server";serverVendorId="Copyright SAP AG, All rights reserved 1998, 2001";serverVersion="6400";serverPatch="1";serverBuild="190";pVersion="0046";serverStatus="running";serverStatusDescription="";serverDate="2009-02-05";serverTime="10:47:29";startUpDate="2009-02-05";startUpTime="10:40:34";lastAccessDate="2009-02-05";lastAccessTime="10:41:40";

contRep="ZADGAS_LSO";contRepStatus="defined";contRepStatusDescription="";contRepDescription="Content Server for LSO";contentStorageHost="xxx-xxx-cont";contentStorageName="LSO";secKeyVerification="y";defaultDocProt="";

Now, I want to connect Portal and content server with the URL...for data storage in the content server.

I m trying to use this URL, but is is not working...

http://xxx-xxx-cont:1090/ConTentServer/ContentServer.dll?adminContRep&operation=docIdList&contRep=ZA...

Can you please let me know what is the issue or should I make some configuration to this and please send the config documents to me ...at

ahmad.siddiquee at gma!l

Thanks in advance.

Ahmad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to connect SAP content server through Authrouing Environment for uploading the data in the content server.

I want to use content server as WEBDAV REPOSITORY for access the docs.

I think ... shared drive thing would work...only if the repository is created in the file systems isnt it?

I m not sure about it

Any help will be appreciated .

Thanks,

Ahmad