cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locking users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sap experts,

Please tell me.Suppose ,i have created a role and automatically profile is created . i have already given it to users.

Now my question is can i block a single t-code( eg sm 01) with in that profile .if i can then how ?

i don't want to block that t-code for every user in that sap system.i want to block that t-code for some users with in that role/profile .

Plz don't give answers if u are not sure?

Chetan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please create one role with all the transaction needed and restrict that transaction and add this new role which is created for that user,

by this all users can run the transaction as well as you can restrict a particular transaction to the one user.

Warm Regards.

Mohammed Hassan Naveed.

former_member603052
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

>

> i don't want to block that t-code for every user in that sap system.i want to block that t-code for some users with in that role/profile .

Its not possible to block for some users within the same role...and if u want to do so its a must you have to create new role and assign.

Regards,

Kalyan

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simply create another role without that transaction and assign it to the required users... isn't that the whole porpuse of authorization roles?

Plz don't give answers if u are not sure?

What does that mean?... is that an statement or a question?..

Regards

Juan