cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see transport queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

sudenlly I was unable to see queue on productive system. Transport directories are on development system. The strange thing is that if I try to add the requests manually I can see them all mas still they aren´t added to the queue.

I get this error on CCMS alert monitor:

Cofile cannot be read (NO_INFO_FOUND)

Transport control program tp ended with error code 0211

An error occurred when executing a tp command.

Command: COMMITBUFFER ST3 pf=

sapquasrvsapmnt rans inT

Return code: 0211

Error text: no info about transport request found

Request:

My landscape is the following:

R/3 4.7, MSSQL 2000, Win2000

Can anyone help me?

Regards,

Rod_pt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rod_pt,

Check with your DBNAME in your Transport Tool in your Systems/Overview (STMS Transaction). your DBNAME should be your SID (unless you have changed it during the installation of r3).

Post me after you check it out.

Regards

Ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you mean on STMS, Overview, System? Its looks ok I have one QT3(dev) and ST3(prd).

On the queue of ST3 I can only see transports from an old system (no longer exists for more than one year). Everytime I do a refresh the queue eliminates one request, but all files exist phisically on the server.

This is very strange, because last tuesday I made a transport with no problems and yesterday this happened...

Regards,

Rod_pt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you release the request which you were trying to improt to your production system? Check the permissons on the trans folder , check the share etc

Thanks

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prince Jose,

yes it was released, and I've checked all the folder permissions (everyone).

The strange thing is that if I go to menu extras, other requests add I can see all the files that used to be on the queue.

Regards,

Rod_pt