cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cfolder Authorization Error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

We are getting a problem in Cfolder authorization,we are using BADI BBP_CFOLDER_BADI , method COL_AUTHORITY_CHANGE for setting authorization on private area ,

as by default private area of vendor is visible to each other.

We are using following function for this,

1.CFX_API_AREA_GETDETAIL

2. CFX_API_COL_GETDETAIL

3. CFX_ACO_API_ACTIVITIES_GET

4. CFX_ACO_API_ACTIVITIES_SET

I can see in the debugger that sy-subrc is zero, and even if i assign NOAuth, to any vendor they have access of private area of each other.

Kindly suggest any note to correct standard function module specially CFX_ACO_API_ACTIVITIES_SET.

We have upgraded our system to,

SAP_AP 700 0014 SAPKNA7014 SAP Application Platform

SRM_PLUS 550 0013 SAPKIBK013 SRM_PLUS for mySAP SRM

SRM_SERVER 550 0013 SAPKIBKT13 SRM_SERVER

Kindly Provide the help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> by default private area of vendor is visible to each other.

>

Hi Paresh,

In case of competitive collaborations Venodrs CANNOT see each others private areas. Only public area is accesible to all vendors who have authorization to the collaboration. This is the basic concept of competitive collaboration.

So the above statement that you made is invalid.

If in your case vendors can access the private areas of each other, check:

1. The process used to create the comp. coll. and the private work areas and assigning authorization to each vendor.

2. Roles assigned to each vendor ID in the backend.

Regards,

Reema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey friends my problem got resolved,its a default functionality of SAP.

But i still don't understand why i was happening in my previous client as i now its working in some other client with no customization.

Thank you all for your reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are you using custom roles for vendor / purchaser ?

As per standard solution the private area of supplier is always mutually exclusive from each other

This problem should not occur at all. It happens sometimes with z-Roles vendor get such authorization objects in their role that enable them to look at other private areas.

The BBP_CFOLDER_BADI is not too useful either.

but still try like this

1) in col_authority_change method , the parameter iv_area_id is the public area GUID

2) get the collaboration GUID from CFX_COL

3) get the private area GUIDs from CFX_AREA

4) CFX_ACO_ACTIVITIES_GET , check if other suppliers also get all activities everywhere

5) make it 'No_Auth' for others

6) CFX_ACO_ACTIVITIES_SET to reset the auth values.

We dont have any other approach , you have to play with only these that are available.

but to start with , pl confirm if non standard roles are being used , because this problem should not arise at all.

regards

AP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Alok,

Thanks For the reply,

What do you mean by Non standard role???

i am assigning following roles to my Vendors

SAP_EC_BBP_BIDDER

SAP_EC_SUS_BIDDER

Z_SAP_EC_BBP_BIDDER

Z_SAP_EC_SUS_BIDDER

ZSAP_CFX_USER

Z roles are the copy of standard roles, i don't know why they have created zroles as the one who has created it already left the project.

Also the steps you have mentioned is already being done by me,

As i told you before i am changing the authorization for other vendors for a particular private area as "NoAuth" only then i am setting it using CFX_ACO_ACTIVITIES_SET.

Every thing is happening in debuggers but not in actual.

Also when i give only Read authorization to the public area for vendors then also they have authorization to delete the documents from public area.

Please please help i am facing this problem from long time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when u do CFX_ACO_ACTIVITIES_GET on the iv_Area_id parameter , do you get 'admin' roles for vendor by any chance?

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO i don't get any such roles in that function module it is only read,

In fact i am deleting the existing roles and setting role as "NoAuth" for all the other vendors using CFX_ACO_ACTIVITIES_SET.

Still it is not working.