cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adhoc cost estime link inactive?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have enabled the a/c integration of cProjects 4.0 with ECC 6.0 (Both on separate servers)

I am able to u201Ccalculateu201D the cost in the accounting tab of cProjects. I am also able to search & assign WBS elements to respective project elements.

The Adhoc cost estimate link in accounting tab is visible but remains inactive, hence not able to transfer the cost estimate to ERP system

I have also tried using t-code CKECPCP. It did not help as the qty structure from cProjects does not get populated using the T-code.

Plz let me know if I have missed anything.

I have made the following settings in cProjects & ECC systems.:

1) Activated for accounting integration as of flagged for transfer in Proj Type.

2) Object link (0FIN_INT_ERP_PS) u2013 standard settings are unchanged. (Only destination & web service added)

3) Project type linked to 0FIN_INT_ERP_PS with frame 09. No costing flag is not ticked.

4) Cost rate is defined for the org unit associated with the project and validity dates are wide enough for task.

5) Cost rates replicated to erp system using valid RFC.

6) New project type has been replicated to r3 system.

7) Settings made in the r3 system:

i )Controlling scenario created. This has PS costing variant PS06. This will be used for ecp on the ps project after transfer has happened?

ii) Project type has been associated with u201Cmulti level controlling (structure element, manual)u201D and the controlling scenario above.

iii) Settings for ecp; has the controlling scenario above with costing variant PADH. The controlling area is the same as the controlling area on the org unit assigned to the project. This costing variant is used for pre calculation of plan costs i.e. before transfer.

iv) Cost element and activity type have been specified for the project org unit and without and org unit.

v) Assign cost elements and activity types: The activity type has been planned with a price in the current year on the same cost centre that is the master cost centre on the organisational unit attached to the project.

NB The rate does default into the task from the task type and there is work specified for the task.

Thanks in advance.

Sejo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved.