cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

traceless

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM Experts,

I am sending some Purchase Requisition to SRM form Backend and it gives either an error on SRM side transaction slg1 nor within R/3. I cant also see the Purchase Requisition in the

Shopping Card Monitor or else where ??

It is almost traceless

What I can I do pls. help !!!

Regards

ilhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What has to be done I get now this error message !

ANORETRY: Fatal error, processing by QRFC manager stopped, checktogether with application

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

(i)create a PR with other material group with Account assignment without item category standard i.e blank

(ii) that material group entry must be made in v_t160ex table and this material group must be in responsiblity tab in the local purchase group and org responsibilty as a Channel org id 5XXXXXX.

can you confirm me that v_160pr- the logical system name as ebp(Srm) logical system?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes I can confirm it

SREBANF200 ist the name of the connection in the V_T160PR.

SM59 a connection test wa successfully

but Remote login is not possible

bye

ilhan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

what type of rfc your user -system? i believe your connectivity is ok.

However you check with your local Basis team please ?

did you assign rfc user under entry channel in ppoma_bbp?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is "rfc user under entry channel in ppoma_bbp"

How can I make that ?

Regards

ilhan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This rfcuser plays vital role in bringing pr to sourcing cockpit so this rfcuser exist in r/3 system . you need to assigned the user via users_gen (channel org id 5XXXX and country code XXX).

refer this link too..

the rfcuser is exist in your sm59 system as logon user.

regards

Mutu

Former Member
0 Kudos

can I use BAPI Extensions to get additional information ?

I am very desperate pls help.

The current error message is on the SRM side (Transaction SLG1):

Another partner function is derived from the partner types than was entered

regards

ilhan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ertas

Did you assign the rfcuser under the channel ?

again you create a new pr and run the transfer report?

and see the sourcing cockpit?

SAP Implementation Guide u2192 Supplier Relationship Management u2192 SRM Server u2192

Sourcing u2192 Define Sourcing for Product Categories

Hope that here you given material group(which you given in the PR) and sourcing always carried out as as a sourcing option.

regards

Muthu

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i will try it.

Thank you very much

Regards

Ilhan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ertas

Did you pull suucessfully PR in to SRM Sourcing cockpit?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry to say I didnt have success!

What is the Transaction for sourcing Cokpit ?

Regards

ilhan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please read all links ....

You can use this business scenario to procure requirements that have been generated in systems other than mySAP Supplier Relationship Management (external systems). By integrating the SRM system with planning, design, and maintenance systems, you can accelerate your procurement and integrate the operational procurement with your Supply Chain Management solution.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/EN/38/39d03bcf36d137e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/8d/f6a93e08503614e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

SAP_BBP_STAL_OPERAT_PURCHASER role.Since SRM is a web based application.

go to se80 ->internetservises(under the internet services)-bbpstart(expnd the node)-login(click the login) press f8.it may take you to web based SRM portal

now login to the web portal with your srm userid and password.

In the left hand side you may find ->professional purchaser->sourcing-> carryout sourcing.

here you can find your external request ...and here you can do souring activities ...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm40/helpdata/EN/6c/26d53bd2176b35e10000000a11402f/content.htm

how to transfer a purchase requisition from your ERP back end into the sourcing application,

where the purchasers completes the requirement.

The requirement will be created in external system and PR will be created in R/3 system. This Purchase request can be transferred to SRM Sourcing cockpit or Purchaser work list depends upon the setting in define sourcing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am currently using no material number only Account Assignment Category -> K

through Me51n

Reagrds

ilhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This means this is a service PR.

Have made the relevant configuration for that

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it possible to debug this section while uploading the banf ?

bye

ertas

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is BANF ? you mentioned here/

But you can debug this BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER - program.

first make a entry in eprtrans table and run this program and debug in r/3

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

excuse me BANF is german word fpr purchase requisition -> BestellANForderung

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

make ensure that your entry channel is fine in ebp org structure and assigned rfc user for that channel and given responsibility of backend material group in the local purchase group.

and your r/3 v_t160ex / pr views and eban table is fileed with eprofile parameter.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

v_t160ex is filled everyting is running well so far.

I have perforemd BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER. I cant see any error masseages

everything seems to be fine. But i cant see any trace. What else can I do ?

Please help

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check there is no log in smq1,smq2 and slg1 in both systems and check connectivity between both systems.

it would have a created a SC in sourcing cockpit.did you navigate into sourcing cockpit?

again check eprtrans table might have cleared.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the error message within SMQ1() at R/3 Backend

What can I do now ?

Information

TransID: C271A8E402FD498990560C2F

F-Total: 00000001

Function   :    BBP_BC_EXTREQ_INB                                                                 
F-Number   :    00000001                                                                          
RFC-Type   :    qRFC with Send Queue (OUT-Queue)                                                  
Return Data:                                                                                
IF-Function:                                                                                
Status     :    ANORETRY                                                                                
TYPE      :     A                                                                                
ID        :     BBP_EXTREQ                                                                        
NUMBER    :     013                                                                                
MESSAGE   :     Ext. Anforderung  nicht anlegbar, siehe Anwendungslog für                         
LOG_NO    :                                                                                
LOG_MSG_NO:     000000                                                                            
MESSAGE_V1:                                                                                
MESSAGE_V2:     BBP_EXTREQ                                                                        
MESSAGE_V3:                                                                                
MESSAGE_V4:                                                                                
PARAMETER :                                                                                
ROW       :                                                             0                         
FIELD     :                                                                                
SYSTEM    :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1- Can you check the material and vendor which you are using in the PR is available in SRM.

2- Material Group and Purchasing Group

3- Number Ranges for PR in SRM

Regards,

Sachin

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After runing req transfer job, eprtrans table will be cleared and it must be available in the sourcing cockpit if it is not held up anywhere.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can I enter into the sourcing cockpit ?

Regards

ilhan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Operational purchaser ->sourcing->carryout sourcing.

Eventually you must have a operational purchaser role to navigate sourcing arena.

regards

Muthu