cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elements of WebUI by authorization object in user roles?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we are currently setting up a SNC scenario with SCM 5.1. I have some information about how to change the WebUI for the Responsive Replenishment, but by now I can only change it for all users. I would like to link certain Web buttons and screens to user authorization roles, so some users get buttons others can't see, depending on their roles.

Has anyone a clue for me if this is possible, and how I can implement this, or where I can documentation about it?

Thanks for any help.

Best regards,

Timo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Timo,

If you are intending to change a few elements in the WebUI programatically, then you could restrict the changes on the basis of the role. (is for a supplier or a customer)

I do believe that you might to be needing to do the changes in the corresponding ICH Data matrix model business logic class.

Here

The attribute P_DATAICHDM->S_CBINFO-APPDATAID holds the value corresponding to the application and the role thats accessing the screen.

I do believe , in your situation, the appdataid for a customer would be 'RPLRRC' and for a suppler would be 'RPLRRS'. However, you would need to cross verify this.

All you need to do now, is to check the value of these attributes which have been set and code for the UI Changes accordingly.

There could be other simpler approaches , by means of configuring too, depending on the nature of your change. I am not really sure. I just suggested one thing that worked in my case.

Cheers,

Rashmi.

Answers (0)