cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FCC in reciever File Adapter to supress a field output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I am doing IDOC to File interface , and i also doinf variable substitution , so in target file structure i have a field called FileName , which is also coming in my output , even though i am not giving the name of the field in the HEADER.fieldNames, anyone please helpp me regarding for this

thanking you

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First Disable the field "FileName" in your target mapping structure and then you will not get this.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

but that is used for genrating file name using variable substitution method

thanking you

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

remove field FileName from target msg structure............in ID, in reciver file adpater, remove variable substitution and to get the filename dynamically, in revier file adatper, check the option Adpter spcefic msg attributes and in it FileName........then in msg mapping, create a UDF and in it using Dynamic Configuration, set the filename and map this UDF output to a header target node.........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Edited by: RAJEEV GUPTA on Feb 6, 2009 9:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much is there any option to do so apart from this

please help me thanking you

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my dynamic file genration ,i have added time stamp along date and time , i am getting one more thing with three digits ,what is it and how to remove it

thnaking you

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

For the target file you wont be specifying the field names i.e there is no need of Header.fieldNames

As you are using Variable Substitution and if the file must be in fixed length format and

if you don't want the field to come in the output,specify the field length for that field as 0.

If it is a delimited file ,then disable that field in the mapping and then generate the file name dynamically using Adapter Specific Message Attributes.

Thanks,

Ramkiran.K

Answers (0)