cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Process not continuing after Synchronous BAPI call

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an integration process that splits up a batch file of purchase orders into single purchase order messages. This allows me to use the "ForEach" block to call the synchronous BAPI_PO_CREATE1.

I have managed to get the process to call the BAPI and create the purchase order. The response message arrives back though the abstract synchronous interface and is mapped to the asyncronous response message. After that the process seems to hold where I am expecting it to continue on the process and be appended to a container storage list for mapping to a single return message.

I have not set up any correlation sets as I thought they wouldn't be needed for a sychronous call.

Has anyone got any advice on my approach to this process and how I might fix it.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

What is the error shown in your SXMB_MONI and the technical workflow of your BPM?

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

There are no errors as such in the SXMB_MONI but it gets as far as the Inbound Message (PE_ADAPTER) stage after the Sych BAPI call.

Also the SOAP Header at this stage seems to be missing "sysnchronous" or "asynchronous" in the SAP:ProcessingMode tags.

The technical workflow is as follows

FTP Batch file outbound to Integratin Process Receive (Async)

Transform message into a Multiline list of BAPI_PO_CREATE1.request (async abstract)

Enter "For Each" Block using the multiline list.

BAPI_PO_CREATE1 mapped to synchronous abstract interface

synchronous abstract interface mapped to BAPI_PO_CREATE.request and response

BAPI_PO_CREATE.response mapped to async BAPI_PO_CREATE.response

async BAPI_PO_CREATE.response appended to multiline list

Exit block

Transform multiline response list into single line response

FTP inbound

As far as I can make out I have not correctly configured the receiver of PO_CREATE1.response after it has been mapped from the sync to async so it just persists it and sits there waiting or it is waiting for somethign else to happen.

Let me know if I can clarify anything further.

Thanks

Ben