SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Able to Check Promotion Details in IDoc WBBDLD After Manual Push

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my business requirement i want to create a promotion at least 5 days prior.

I am creating promo as per business requirement.But I am not able to check the promo details in IDoc(WBBDLD) after manual push.

In POS pou bound profile lead days maintained as 5days and in Assortment list type lead days maintained as zero. I tried by maintained as 5 days in Assortment list type.Now i am able to check,but it's effecting my day to changes(Ex:If i changed MRP of an article it's taking effective date after 5 days)

Please suggest..

Regards,

Kumar.

1 REPLY 1

0 Kudos

I got this information for you:

Please differ the POS outbound and the assortment list application. Both applications use the expression "lead time" but this expression has completely different meanings in both areas. Your issue obviously refers to the assortment list. The lead time of the assortment list defines when the AL time analysis starts !! So, what you obviously need to do is to set the lead time in the assortment list customizing (assortment list type) to "0". And the cycle time should be set to "5" at least. Your customizing should look like displayed in the following:

Assortment list type

AListType = 1

Description = SAP reference object

LeadTm AL = 0

Cycle, change vers. = 7

No. of change vers. 3