cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LP ( Schedule line )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

What is the use of LP scheduline category.

My client requirement is... Client is procuring materials for a project i.e when he procures the stock will go and sit in "Q" stock i.e project stock, client requirement is he must have to deliver the stock from the project stock... kindly wat are the steps needs to be configured what movement type must be used .

what requirement class must be taken ... kindly do the needful in priority basis

Regards

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abhi

The TCode for generating Delivery for Project stock is cns0

For configuration details, please go through this building block

[Engineer-To-Order: Project Manufacturing |http://help.sap.com/bp_blv1500/BL_US/documentation/Scenarios/V5J_BPP_EN_US.doc]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathy,

I dont want do delivery from the Projects.. i want to do delivery from VL01N only but while doing PGI the inventory must reduce the Project stock.

Ex : i am procuring Mat A: quantity 100 , in the PO i am giving account assignment as "P" i. e for project as soon as i procure the material it will sit in project stock i.e "Q". The same material i must have to issue to customer with quantity 50. i am creating a sales order with ref to order i am creating delivery and doing PGI , while doing PGI delivery must happened from project stock i . from Q only not from the normal stock.

Regards

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathy,

I dont want do delivery from the Projects.. i want to do delivery from VL01N only but while doing PGI the inventory must reduce the Project stock.

Ex : i am procuring Mat A: quantity 100 , in the PO i am giving account assignment as "P" i. e for project as soon as i procure the material it will sit in project stock i.e "Q". The same material i must have to issue to customer with quantity 50. i am creating a sales order with ref to order i am creating delivery and doing PGI , while doing PGI delivery must happened from project stock i . from Q only not from the normal stock.

Regards

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathy,

Regards

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Is the requirement is clear if not kindlt let me know..

Regards

ABHI

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As for my knowledge goes, you cannot generate delivery in VL01N. You have to generate in CNS0 and subsequently, you can generate invoice which can be seen in your document flow also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I had done work aroud solution...

I had copied the 091 requirement class to z91 and removed checks for product allocation and In req.

assigned in requirement class as Z91 and assigned the same in assinment of requirement types to transaction. for the item cat, acvailability check, and requirement.

System is delivering the goods from the project.

Regards

Jayanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathy,

Regards

Abhi

Edited by: abhinav kumar on Feb 6, 2009 10:02 AM