cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table in smartforms does not display records of my internal table...

aris_hidalgo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Have any of you encountered the problem in smartforms wherein your global itab has

records and you use a TABLE node to display the records. When I call the transaction that triggers my

form, NOTHING happens.

I double-checked the cells, etc. to ensure that nothing is wrong.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the data tab of the table, did you give the internal table into wa......did you fill those values under LOOP there??

Vishwa.

aris_hidalgo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, I used a work area for my internal table and in the texts i used that work area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a program lines node before the table and then write "break-point" in that and then execute the smartform from the print program and check if the values are in the table.

P.S: If you see the smartform output from smartforms tcode itself you will see blank page.

But, If you did write the code in the smartform itself and executed it, then you will see values in it.

VIshwa.

aris_hidalgo
Contributor
0 Kudos

I tried debuggin it and yes, the values are coming from my workarea. I even tried putting a static text just to test it but it does not show.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Even static text is not getting printed?? then I think there is something wrong with the layout of the smartform, check the layout and check if there are any conditions for the table?? Also, check the line types declared for the table. Check the window size and also the conditions for the window.

Vishwa

aris_hidalgo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are no conditions for the table. Previously this was working when I used a LOOP and a template but now it is not working for TABLE. the WIDTH is fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

check whether there are any overlapppings in your smartform

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked whether the table is under the loop node or not.

thanks.

sarves

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sarves,

A table need not be under loop node, just specifying the internal table and work area in data tab of table node is enough.

@viraylab

USe tcode smartform_trace and switch on trace then execute ur smartform, if any layout problem or overlapping problem is thr, it will stop at tht particular warning or error message.

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Edited by: kartik tarla on Feb 7, 2009 2:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viryalab

Can you go into debugging mode to see what exactly is creating the problem

and check whether you have given correctly the data part of table node

from internal table to workarea

and also check wat you have given in cells for printing

did you give workarea's field or internal tables field

Regards

Vikas C