cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open PS

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody give me idea about Open PS. actully I want to integrate SAP PS and MS project .what is the main things i have to keep in System .

What is the prerequisite for it .

Thanks & Regards

Rama Shanker Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go though this doucument made by PS expert Srinivas

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5037d0e8-8bc2-2a10-6fb3-c4833289...

It may help you.

Regards

0 Kudos

Thanks Dear

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Open PS for Microsoft Project (OpenPS4MSP) is an add-on program that allows to exchange data between the Project System (PS), which is part of mySAP PLM Program, and Project Management, and Microsoft Project.

Data can be transferred from Microsoft Project to the Project System and from the Project System to Microsoft Project.

OpenPS4MSP makes project processing easier and more flexible by allowing to work on projects anytime and anywhere. For example:

Start to design the structure of a project in Microsoft Project on a laptop while on a business trip, and then transfer the finished draft project to the Project System when back to the office.

Upload a project to Microsoft Project on laptop prior to visiting a customer site or construction site and then make changes directly to the structure or schedule of the project with business partners. When back to the office, it can update the project in the Project System.

Regards,

ANSAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also go through SAP NOTE: 579761