cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*RE-Certification Exam For SAP BASIS*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Everyone!

I need a advice for the re-certification exam of SAP-BASIS, actually i completed my training for SAP BASIS from SAP Authorized Partner "SIEMENS" in the year 2007 & i was taught on ECC 5.0 . I appeared for the exam after that but i wasnt able to clear the exam, now i want to give the re-certification exam for the same, but the problem is now ECC 7.0 is bein taught....so will there be a major diff in the exam pattern because i have books for ECC 5.0 or is it ok if i read the same books and then appear for the ECC7.o exam? Please Help and Suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avneesh,

I have cleared the Netweaver 700 exam in Jan 2009 after a training from SAP Education Bangalore( First batch in India).

There are 90 Questions ( Not 120) now a days devided into 23 (approx) sections. There is no negative marking.

You should read the course Material provided by SAP religiously and you will require nothing else.

Jitendra Tayal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yayal

This is for your information that the first batch for Netweaver 700 is conducted in Siemens,Chennai dated 28th July 2008, those who wrote NW 700, 3 guys are certified in that..

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all of you.....it was a greatt help from you guys...i spoke to siemens and they gave me the date in april for appearing in the exam, since i studied on ECC 5.0 ,so i'll be giving the exam for the same and no fees have been doubled or reduced for the exam..its still 56k +VAT .......but really it was a great help.

Regards

Avneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is nothing like ECC6.0 or ECC7.0

It's Netweaver 640 and Netweaver 700

Netweaver640 Examination fee is double and you will have 120 questions (It's not negative marking exam )

Now it's Netweaver700 (It's negative marking exam )

If any other queries get back to me

Regards

Raj

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Current Version is ECC 6.0 but not ECC 7.0.

Functionality wise, there would not much difference between ECC 5.0 and ECC 6.0.

My sincere suggestion is at least 5 times you read the material you go from education partner of SAP.

There reading must be religious.

Then, remaining time, do practice on system.

All the best,

Regards,

Ravi