cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IN FF67 BRS how to edit the closing balance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

How to delete or edit the closing balance already entered in FF67 and also after savings but before posting....

Also kindly tell me what to do with the line items already entered in the ff67 but for some reasons it has not got posted.... wht could be the possible reasons...

thanks in adv

Edited by: Vikas on Feb 12, 2009 7:52 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

First, post your incorect statement, then execute a Program i.e. RFEBKA96 through T code SE38

Select 0001 in Application field and Execute. Click "Deselect All" and then select the incorrect statement you posted, (Be careful in selecting Statement). Click "Delete Statement".

By this the statement will be deleted and you can re-enter the statement with correct balances.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you have entered wrong closing balance, at least for balancing sake, you need to equal your transactions with the closing that you have entered. Then come back to the initial screen of FF67 and change the closing balance, now go to inside FF67, you can now change the wrong transaction amount that you have entered purposefully before for balancing sake.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi goto feban and edit it ithink it is working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nauma,

when i am trying to see the entries which have not been posted how can i find out due to what reason it is not posted... can u help on this issue.

Moreover i cannot see the opening and closing balances to edit

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In FF67, you need change the specification to 1 or 2 instead or 3 or 4.

Now, you need to go to SM35 to post the batch. You will come to know the reason why the error is coming while posting the batch in FOREGROUND mode.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Agreed. But how to edit the closing balance already entered for saved documents. I tried to edit the existing saved list but still system does not allow to edit the closing balance.

kindly suggest

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Otherwise, set the deletion indicator for the current statement and can post a fresh.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

but deletion indicator does not work,,, even if i am trying to post fresh statement, it will capture closing balance from the previous statement even if the deletion indicator is set.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Make sure that you are not running program RFEBKA96 in production, otherwise, it will only delete the bank statement from Sub-Ledger accounting (Banking side) but the GL account will not be reversed.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The easy way to solve this issue (without having to delete the whole bank statement with special reports) is as follows:

1) It is not possible to change the begin- or end-balance in the starting screen, even when the amounts seem to be editable.

2) However there is an option if you proceed to the next screen, where you enter the individual bank statement lines. You proceed as by choosing menu path: Goto > Change Controls

3) A pop-up screen will appear. In this screen you are allowed to change the begin or end balance

That's the way to go. Good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you B.Verstegen.

This solved my problem.