Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanth,

First of all you ned to have the roles.

SAP_DOE_ADMINISTRATOR

SAP_DOE_DEVELOPER

SAP_DOE_TECH_ADMIN

You need to login to the DOE, for example, from the above user's GUI favourites. Go to Device Management Link-> Click Create Device-> Create a device for a particular user, enable it. Then sync from the Mobile Client you have - desktop/pda.

Please mark the question as answered if my post solved your question.

Regards,

Veera

Edit:

You can refer the following link for detailed info on NetWeaver Mobile General Administration Tasks:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/45/18ee41c2d64a8be10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

You can also refer to the following central configuration help on Mobile 7.1 for any additional configuration queries:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/45/17a790d8000064e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Edited by: Veeraraagavan R on Feb 6, 2009 7:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii ,

Thanks for the infor provided by you . when i click on the device administration it is not opening actually .is it because of missing the authorisation.

Regards,

Prasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanth,

I hope you have assigned the particular roles to the user/administrator you are trying your activities with. For general reference the following set of roles should suffice most of the roles of an mobile administrator:

SAP_BC_BASIS_ADMIN

SAP_BC_DWB_ABAPDEVELOPER

SAP_DOE_ADMINISTRATOR

SAP_DOE_ALL_APP_VISIBLE

SAP_DOE_BASIS_DEVELOPER

SAP_DOE_DEVELOPER

SAP_DOE_DEVRE

SAP_DOE_SYNC_ROLE

SAP_DOE_TECH_ADMIN

If you are having problems even after assigning the roles, please ensure that you have completed the different steps under the following help tree:

Edit : Title of below tree:

Setting Up Users in Data Orchestration Engine

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/45/5d47c1b6f22073e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Regards,

Veera

Edited by: Veeraraagavan R on Feb 6, 2009 8:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I´m facing the same problem, I did all steps in above link, using just standard role and authorization. I have a question: Do I have to reload USERDETAIL and AUTORIZATION data object each time a new role/auth is added??

I got the following error: "Server Authorization error", could someone give me any hints to pass this issue??

Thank you very much!

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes every time you add a new user, authorization you will have trigger a delta download.

Regards,

Narayani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your answer but still have problems with "error authorization server", I did all settings regarding to user and auth., in fact I´m using standards one´s without any custom changes, just one USER was created on DOE with all standard roles, could you give me a hints to figure it out ?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you triggered a delta download even for the standard ones? Please trigger a delta download again and let me know the result.

Thanks and Regards,

Narayani

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Yes, of course but nothing happend!

One step mention to have applications already deployed on DOE, could be that the reason of above issue?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth

Did you already solved your issue?

Thanks