cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POS - XI POSDM - R/3 Implementation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Currently I am into the POS - XI POSDM - R/3 Implementation scenerio.I hav doubts.

Data frow from POS to XI to POSDM to R/3. . Similarly data from R/3 to XI - POS.

I wish 2 know from the experts, wether they agree with the use of Store Connnectivity2.0 in XI. In that case , I see there are around 30 standard mappings in that SCV Connnectivity .

currently I am also goin through a document called SAP Business Package for Store Connectivity

POS Integration Configuration Guide. But I wish to know,,, that if i follow the SCV Store Connectivity 2.0, then I think I wont hav any option for Z development, as all 30 mappings in tehm are NON Editable....

axctually I wish to speak more on it wid som expert who has alreadyy carried out the process.

Is there any expert, who has any such experience exposure?

Regards,

Arnab.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Attained info from SAP Business Package for Store Connectivity

POS Integration Configuration Guide. Issue resolved on my own based on self study. Any1 interested to discuss on POSDM integration may consult me !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

If you have any supporting documents regarding POSDM integration with 3rd party POS and ECC, please share to my email - loyoliverd@gmail.com

I have standard configuration documents with me already . But i need documents starting from RTLPOSDM & SAP BI Analytics component installation part in SAP BI Netweaver and  step by step procedure to start from initial level check to verify the data and also documents related to POS DM BAPI changes required to sync the data with SAP PI.

Regards,

Lloyd

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>that if i follow the SCV Store Connectivity 2.0, then I think I wont hav any option for Z development, as all 30 mappings in tehm are NON Editable....

since it's not Store Connectivity specific part of the question but general about original SWCV question here's the thing:

you should not edit original objects in such software components

but:

you can create your own SWCV in which you can use

(dependencies) all objects from the original one

(objects like message interfaces, message types)

you can also copy message mappings to your own SWCV change them as

you wish and use them inside integration directory configuration later on

so if you have original SWVC that does not mean you cannot change anything

you can reuse most of the objects - copy the ones you need to change

and use it in ID

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael / All ,

thanks for the reply. I just wanted to confirm my concept, wether or not at all it is possibe to edit standard components, like Store Connectivity, was just wondering, might there be such functionality.

Actually was lookin for som 1 who has worked in such a scenerio.

I needed to know,, If a perticular standard mapping is satisfyin the business requirement, say the source and targets are fine, and the source fields and target fields are satisfyin the business, and I can see all necessary stuff like data types to intrface mapping all OK in the IR, then , if i wish to use this then , should i start with development of Business System/ service , Technical Service in the SLD nad then do necessary CUSTOM settings like communication channels, RD, ID, SA, RA settings in ID?

I mean is my vision / thinkng OK??

Pls comment.

Pls , if my query is not clear, then revert back with ur doubt!

Regards,

Arnab.