cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while creating vendors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 5.0, configuring standalone scenario. When we are trying to create Vendors from WEB, Manage Business partners, the vendors are not getting created, under pposv_bbp I could see a blank node is attached with a business partner assigned, but when I really search for the same this BP does not exists.

Please let us know, whether do we need to do any other settings, do share some inputs.

Regards,

Chary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you note down the BP number which you created and it will be available in BUT000 table?or search in BP t code.

check it up.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I checked and the BP does not exist. In BUT000 also it does not exist.

Regards,

Chary

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

All BPs must store in BUt000 table . Something went wrong .. so please create a new vendor and capture the screen and look into but000 table and pposv_bbp.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tired creating both from WEB as well as from SAP GUI. The transaction is just keep on running and never come out of it and also if I check in pposv_bbp a BP is displayted and while checking in the table, it does not exist.

Regards,

Chary

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check

these two

SPRO->WAS->Business Partner->Number ranges->Define Number ranges and grouping.

and BUCF tcode for BP no ranges.

hope that you have internal range group and mapped with internal no range configuration.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Checked the both, as you mentioned these entries are maintained. And also the current number shows the one which got assigned in pposv_bbp. But really when I search in the table it does not exist. When I try to delete the same from pposv_bbp, it says that Business partner 'XXX' is not a vendor. But this has been created when I try to create vendor from both WEB and GUI.

Regards,

Chary

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok. bupa_test_delete execute this report to delete any BP in srm/

Hope that manage bp create as Vendor only.

Are this the number ranges are matching with your no range internal or not.

take screens and send it to my business id if you find difficulty.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I executed this report, no BP deleted as this BP does not exist.

Yes, the number ranges are matching with the internal number ranges.

Regards,

Chary

Answers (0)