cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Ciffing of PPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When i am trying to CIF PPM, they are not going to APO. I am not getting any error while ciffing. I already have ciffed Materials, Plants and Resources. I have checked for times, control key, Capacity and formula. All are well maintained. when i am transferring PDS they are going well but not PPMs.

Kindly suggest!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil

Thanks for reply

I have checked all the following points and all are well

1) BoM, Routing and Production Version of the product location whether maintained in all respects in R/3

2) Set up time, processing time, etc., are all maintained

3) Check all resource relevant data are maintained in R/3

4) Check all operations and activities are maintained in Bom and routing

5) Check Activity relationship is maintiained in R/3

6) Before you activiate PPM integration model, after generating PPM model, carry out consistency check so that errors if any can be visible

I have checked the consistency check also but there is no error mentioned. i have even checked the control key also (scheduling indicator).

This is a testing for PPM in development server, I think i have to refer OSS notes.

Regards

G C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run the tcode CFP3 as such and evenafter that also not getting your PPM , make a change in Routing/recepie and then do CFP3.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for you replies

I got one error in Resource Master data, the formula for scheduling was wrong. I corrected the formula and Ciffed the PPM again. Now PPM is also going well to APO.

Regards

G C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G.C,

Please check on the following.

1) BoM, Routing and Production Version of the product location whether maintained in all respects in R/3

2) Set up time, processing time, etc., are all maintained

3) Check all resource relevant data are maintained in R/3

4) Check all operations and activities are maintained in Bom and routing

5) Check Activity relationship is maintiained in R/3

6) Before you activiate PPM integration model, after generating PPM model, carry out consistency check so that errors if any can be visible

7) Use SAP note 448085, it has lot of checklists to check on it.

😎 Further, if you are making any master data changes, please rerun integration model for plants, materials, resources and then try running PPM.

Hope this helps. Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.