cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing WBS element object sent via Generic Object Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I send a WBS element via the Generic Object Service, the receiver get a link to the object. However the user is only able to view the object in display mode (user has authorization to change as well). The options to switch to change mode is disabled in the drop down menu; hence the user can only start a new session for CJ12 in order to make changes.

May I check if the above is a standard behaviour, if not how can I enable change mode for the WBS object send via GOS?

Any help is deeply appreciated. Thank you.

- Daniel Koh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OSS note was raised, and the reply provided was that for the WBS element object, the transaction CJ13 will be used in GoS for the purpose of display.

Hence in the context of WBS element, user can only display the object via GoS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you execute the transaction code with respect to that object, there would be a message appearing stating object locked or something, kindly execute SU53 transaction immediately after that and just check any authorization object is required.

Best Regards

Vicky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I have done the SU53 transaction. All authorization checks were successful.

Does anyone know if there is a way to configure or change GOS settings so that it can pick the change transaction for an object instead of the display transaction when the object is being sent?