cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default sold to party coming in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever i am trying to create sales order the system automatically purpose a default number in the sold to party field.And there is no such customer master record maintained for this number.After deleting this number then i can able to create sales order.

How to resolve it??

Regards

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checked but there is no such User exit used.

The thing is that before it was coming fine, without any value, But now some 6 digits number is coming aumatically, which is not a partner.

(In 001 client it is OK, but last week we made a client copy 200 from 001. so now the problem is in 200 client.).So when i create sales order in 001 client everything is fine.Is this due to some copying problem from 001 to 200?

Should i ask the Basis guy to fix the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jyoti,

Should i ask the Basis guy to fix the problem?

This is the only Best way to resolve the query, without hassle, at earliest.

Best Regards,

Amit

keyur_mistry1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remove/delete in user's own data (t.code SU3) the Parameter ID value "VAU" and save it.

Next time when you will create an order, you will not find the default value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jyoti,

It seems an user exit is used to propose a default sold to party in the sales order. with the help of ABAPER you can deactivate.

Regards

sankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is due to activation of user exit V45A0002. You need to deactivate this. Take the help from ABAPer to find the project which is assigned to the user exit and deactivate the same.

or

Can you also check in your SU3 Parameters whether there is any entry with Parameter ID - VAU?

If some value is set for this parameter , it will be copied by default in SOLD-TO-PARTY during creation of the Sales Document (VA01)

You can remove this ID or clear the Value.

You can also check if there is any Transaction Variant associated with your Transaction in SHD0 through which the default sold-to-party can come.

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jyoti,

Following Thread is related to obtain, Default Sold-To-Party, in a Sales Document:

[Default Sold-To-Party in Sales Document|]

That means have to ask your ABAPer, for de-activation of User-Exit: V45A0002

Also,

T. Code: SU3, check with certain Parameter, with Parameter ID - VAU

The same is being explained in following thread:

[SU3|]

However, above references, will give you an idea - How to go about the solution; This is your ABAPer/ BASIS, who will do the reqd. maintenance.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i think there is a user exit so that u r getting default sold to party

It seems user exit V45A0002 is applied

Go to transaction CMOD

Create a project called ZVA01

Choose the Enhancement assign radio button and press the Change button

In the first column enter V45A0002 Predefine sold-to party in sales document.

Note that an enhancement can only be used in 1 project. If the enhancement is already in use, and error message will be displayed

Press Save Press Components. You can now see that enhancement uses user exit EXIT_SAPMV45A_002. Double click on the exit.

Now the function module is displayed. Double click on include ZXVVAU04 in the function module

Insert the following code into the include: E_KUNNR = ''.

If there is any value After E_KUNNR remove it

Activate the include program. Go back to CMOD and activate the project.

Goto transaction VA01 and craete a salesorder.

OR ELSE YOU CAN DEACTIVATE THE USER EXIT

regards