cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price List

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am trying to create condition record for Price list through VK31, but in condition type column if i enter my condition type CR00(copy of PR00), it is showing error that" Table 306 is not defined for use with condition type CR00"

can anybody help me to sort this issue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Difference between VK11 and VK31 - if you go through the menu path you will get the vk 31 as condition record from the templates whereas vk11 as simple condition record. In VK11 you can store condition record for more than one condition

type. This means you can have same condition record for different condition types.This feature is given to enhance the system's performance and not to create the duplication of the work for each condition type.

Again system is not allowing to store the record in the vk31 for the condition type cr00.This is because if you see this ac seq contains two accesses 20 and 30 having the same table no.But you see there is the difference between the technical view of it for transferring the data from document field and condition field,so you can not maintain the data at VK31.

Regards,

Abhee.

Edited by: Abhee J on Feb 6, 2009 10:04 AM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not familiar with using the Tcode VK31. But, I remember that we cannot create condition records for Zconditon types(customised) and the condition records can be created only for the standard condition types with the Tcode VK31. Please cross check by creating condition record in VK31 for any other customised condition type. I am not sure whether it is correct or not.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashvin,

Check with following thread:

[Table 304 is not definied for use with condition type PR00|]

This will give you an idea, how to go about the solution.

The only changes that have to be made in above example are:

Condition Type: CR00, instead PR00

T. Code: VK31, instead of V-41

Table: 306, instead of 304

Best Regards,

Amit

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Patel,

This may due to wrong key combination slection while creating condition record or not maintained the condition tabe in your CR00 condition type access sequence.

-->Go to V/06 transaction slect your CR00 condition type then go in to the detail screen of that here you check the access sequence of that condition type.

-->Now you go to V/07 transaction select the CR00 access sequence then go in to the table and fields check the field.

-->Now maintain the condition record with the combination of those key filed (i.e which are activated in the CR00 condition type access sequence).

If not maintain teh access sequence for CR00 condition type then you need to create the condition table with key fields then put that table in the access sequence finally you assign the access sequence to the CR00 condition type.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

thank you very much for replay.

as asked by you everything is ok as i am using condition type Cr00 with access seq PR02. for condition type Pr00 also same access seq i.e. PR02. but in VK31 in Pricelist creation it is allowing me for PR00 only. even if in condition type column i go for F4 it is showuing only PR00.

the detailed error is as below:

"Table 306 is not defined for use with condition type CR00

Message no. VK024

Diagnosis

The selected condition type does not fit in the condition table, that is the basis for the condition record. Alternatively the selected condition type is not included in the condition types that were selected on the selection screen or that are defined in the variant of the standard selection report.

Procedure

Úse F4 help to choose a valid condition type.

If this does not give you the required condition type, check in Customizing for condition types and the related access sequences.

In the condition maintenance also check Customizing for the selection report (pricing report), that you have selected in the navigation tree, using the standard condition table as a reference."

thnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashvin

I have faced the same problem yesterday only, what you can do is

1. Just go to Condition Records of yours and enter once again the same condition type, choose the key combination and enter all the required field and save it.

2.Goto V/08, select the pricing procedure, select the the step no+ press f4 and select the condition type and save it.

3. Refresh your system by control+F1

Your problem will be resolved as i have solved the same issue yesterday. with the message what you have mentioned in performance assistance

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, it helped me to solve my problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Please check the access sequence in which you have mentioned the table number. Click on the table number and on the fields and check the condition , Docmt St, Doc Field all appears correct.

and also check the table No in v/05, on the long key word, select the field and click on technical view, if you have taken the wrong field it will appear red, Check hope your issue will be resolved

Regards

SB