cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable Substitution need to define pay load for the following structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Please help me for defining the pay load for the following structure for the Variable Substitution

for genearing the file dynamically fro the payload

Target structure is like this

MT_RFQ_IND_IDOC_MYSPACE_TARGET............> my message type

<HEADER>

< FileName>

<INDI>

<RFQNO>

<DOCUTYPE>

< ITEM>

<FEILD1>

<FEILD2>

<FEILD2>

please help me

thanking you

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use var1 and in value specify payload:MT_RFQ_IND_IDOC_MYSPACE_TARGET,1,HEADER,1,FileName,1

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Edited by: RAJEEV GUPTA on Feb 6, 2009 6:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi , i am still getting this error i hope i have given correctly only

i dont know what is the mistake , it is telling the speilling mistake will you please help me

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: The following variables cannot be resolved by any variable data source: "var1". Please check the spelling of each value's prefix.: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.varsubst.VariableException: The following variables cannot be resolved by any variable data source: "var1". Please check the spelling of each value's prefix.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in filename use %var1% and just check in variable substitution, you are not giving any spaces by going in the edit mode your file channel in ID..........ask your basis guys to do a complete CPACache refresh and then rerun your scenario......

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi did everything still getting the same error

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: The following variables cannot be resolved by any variable data source: "var1". Please check the spelling of each value's prefix.: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.varsubst.VariableException: The following variables cannot be resolved by any variable data source: "var1". Please check the spelling of each value's prefix.

what is the error , how can i clear this error please help me

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to confirm whether you are providing the target structure? and not the source.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the case of the letters in var1 value - the letters should be in uppercase or lowercase as it is defined in your data type...........

if everything is okay, then did you ask your basis guys to do a complete CPACache refresh - your basis guys will know how to do it...........

did you then rerun your scenario and see if the error in your reciver comm channel in RWB.........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the case of the letters in var1 value - the letters should be in uppercase or lowercase as it is defined in your data type...........

if everything is okay, then did you ask your basis guys to do a complete CPACache refresh - your basis guys will know how to do it...........

did you then rerun your scenario and see if the error in your reciver comm channel in RWB.........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thank you very , i have my self cleared the cache ,

One more thing is that

*check the case of the letters in var1 value - the letters should be in uppercase or lowercase as it is defined in your data type*

should this var1 given in any data type of my IR, i have gievn only in

file name schema %var1%

and variable substitution var1 MT_RFQ_IND_IDOC_FILE_TARGET.hEADER,1,FileName,1

Edited by: sridhar loganathan on Feb 6, 2009 7:26 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

should this var1 given in any data type of my IR - No

in variable substitution, in value give the complete thing which i said above in italics i.e. payload:MT_RFQ_IND_IDOC_FILE_TARGET,1,hEADER,1,FileName,1

which user you used for CPACache refresh - it can only be done by XIDIRUSER.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Edited by: RAJEEV GUPTA on Feb 6, 2009 7:34 AM

Edited by: RAJEEV GUPTA on Feb 6, 2009 7:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much,

i have not used this var1 any where in data type ,of my var1,

MT_RFQ_IND_IDOC_FILE_TARGET,1,hEADER,1,FileName,1 i have doublle checked every whree no space has been given , and without variable subsitution it is working fine

dont know what will be isssue

my basis has updated the cache , no isssue in cache

Edited by: sridhar loganathan on Feb 6, 2009 7:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in variable substitution for value of var1 have you given MT_RFQ_IND_IDOC_FILE_TARGET,1,hEADER,1,FileName,1

or

payload:MT_RFQ_IND_IDOC_FILE_TARGET,1,hEADER,1,FileName,1

i have told you to use payload:MT_RFQ_IND_IDOC_FILE_TARGET,1,hEADER,1,FileName,1 as value so please use this.........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very , i made a mistake of not giving payload , after giving the payload i am getting error

MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Cannot parse pseudo-path for variable substitution 'var1': java.text.ParseException: Expected numeric element index, got 'hEADER': For input string: "hEADER": com.sap.aii.adapter.file.varsubst.VariableDataSourceException: Cannot parse pseudo-path for variable substitution 'var1': java.text.ParseException: Expected numeric element index, got 'hEADER': For input string: "hEADER"

please help me

thankin you

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you RAJEEV GUPTA

i have sloved casue of ur sloution

thanking you very much

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is due to case sensitive use word HEADER replace with hEADER. It will work.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am getting the following error in the RWB

, please help me ,

MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: The following variables cannot be resolved by any variable data source: "var1". Please check the spelling of each value's prefix.: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.varsubst.VariableException: The following variables cannot be resolved by any variable data source: "var1". Please check the spelling of each value's prefix