0 Kudos

Hello All,

Edited by: Atul Ingole on Feb 5, 2009 11:47 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

We have Solman ABAP and JAVA (Dual Stack) , I would like to do system refresh from PRD solman to DEV solman. Please let me the step by step procedure for Dual stack system refresh. I have gone thru some market place document but its not very clear, if some one did it dual stack system refresh , please share the experience. I know how to do the ABAP stack refresh in R/3, but never done dual stack.

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

For dual stack, I would use sapinst, it will create export for your production, take that export and with the help of sapinst again you will have to over write the Q system. This is as easy as installation. After the copy you need to set your TMS, logical clients, RFC, BDLS and other basis maintenance things. The document you can find at sapnet.

It would be little hard for first but as you grow in this, it will be a childs play for you

Former Member
0 Kudos

In service marketplace, please refer to the system copy for ABAP + JAVA document. In this document, follow the Jload methord which describes how to take the export of the source system and how to import in the target system.

Also, refer to the post system copy tasks like license installation, recreation of JCO etc etc...

Regards,

Jazz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul,

Following link will help you the get the correct documents for system refresh.

Hope this helps.

Manoj Chintawar

Answers (0)