Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text determination error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is the situation:

I enter a sales order with a different sold to and Ship to number. The text type is configured in such a way that SH text comes first in the access. This part works fine when i enter the Sold to and Ship to correctly in the SO. in this case when we enter the sold to number and press enter and select the default ship to. Then we go back and change the Ship to to the correct one.... now text is not getting picked up from the latest ship to... it still keeps the text from the old ship to there...

any solution on this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nimit,

Check the Text determination settings and Text maintanence in the two ship to parties.

-->Have you maintaining Text in the customet master at same places(i.e Sales text or central text) for two ship to parties.

If not, you need to maintain different Text objects in the sales order Text determination access sequence.

Table KNA1 for the Central text object (If maintaned the Text in General data)

Table KNVV for the Sales & Distribution text(If maintained the Text in sales area data)

-->Have maintaining Text for same Text Id in the two ship to parties

If not then check the settings related both Text ID's in the sales order Text determinetion access sequence.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

The text has been maintained at the sales area view of 2 Ship tos. The issue is that if we change the ship to party in the sales order when we already had 1 ship there ( even in VA01), the text determination does not pull it again.... it does not get impacted with the change in the ship to.....