cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer order sorting by bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to print TO sorted by bin number and then by material number. I guess I can sort TO output by bin etc only if I am creating TO using multiple processing function. Second option I tried using ""sort profile for TO split" but that didn't work either...may be because I am using split profile but not splitting.

Can anybody throw some light on this...

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following path,

Logestic execution> warehouse management >Activity > Transfer > process performance data> define profile

You have to define ,

1.performanc data --(Tick for Split single TO)

2.Profile for TO spliting & sort profile(Split as per picking area if required)

3.for your sort profile maintain the field --- NLPLA

Logestic execution> warehouse management >Activity > Transfer > process performance data>Control of performance data processing in this Performance data control define for perticular storage type.

Dev..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

Did you find a solution to this?Can you please let me know what did you change to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I ended up using user exit for taking care of this issue -

TO SORT is possible only for combined TOu2019s created using multiple processing transaction

TO sort is not possible for the TO list (pick list form) created for individual deliveries just by this config setting. You have to use user exit u201CMWMD0001u201D by using program RLVSDR10 (in print config program RLVSDR40 is assigned by default, change it to RLVSDR10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much for your reply Marc.

Venkat

Edited by: Venkat R on Jun 5, 2009 11:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain this sort profile in WM Customizing under Activities --> Transfers --> Processing Performance Data / TO Split --> Define Profiles' and assign it to a profile for the TO split (refer to note 388828).

Here are the steps:-

1. Create "Sort profile for TO splitting" (this is the place where you defined how TO items should be sorted).

2. Create "Profile for Transfer Order Splitting" and assign sort file created in step 1 to the split profile.

3. Go to "Control for Performance Data Processing / Define TO Split" and select "Performance data control". Assign split profile defined in step 2 to movement types as per your wish.

TO with movement type defined in step 3 should then be sorted according to sort profile defined in step 2 when it is created.

Please also be noted that sort profiles defined in OMLV are only for multiple processing (print of pick lists). During normal transfer order printing, sorting is always made according to TO item as of Release 4.0 (refer to note 556016).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marc,

Within Warehouse Output Control (OMLV) you can define the sort options you are looking for. Each movement type is assigned a print indicator, that print indicator is assigned a sort profile. The sort profile lists fields (left to right on the screen) that you wish to sort by (in either ascending or descending order)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you already tried to have a look on OMLV Transaction, that is Customizing for Print Control on Transfer Orders,

Hope this could ve helpful,

regards,

Simone