cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery creation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

i received below error message while creating delivery document by t.code-VL01N

'An item with no delivery quantity is not permitted. Item will be deleted.Message no. VL367'

Please inform the solution on it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

anaswered

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin

Apart from the suggestions given already, you also need to check the material master what value you have maintained for Availability Check. The error what you faced is relevant to this also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I assume the item would have a confirm Qty at the Schedule Line level in the order, but when doing the VL01n ATP check is done to see if actually there is Qty to Deliver .

In this case there is 0 ATP qty although it is confirmed in the Order and hence the message. Once the stock is made available the message would go and you can create the delivery, else the item will be deleted during the delivery creation

Hope it answers you question

Thanks

A

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin

Check wheather while creating VL01N have you entered the picking qty and done PGI .Also check wheather in (Zero) 0VLP in the item category details check wheather the relevant for picking feild has been checked or not

Regards

Srinath

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

One possible reason could be you might be creating delivery for a material with zero quantity and in the delivery item category details in (t code Zeo VLP or 0VLP) for that item category check for zero quantity would have been maintained as B (dismiss with error message)

In your case out of say 10 line items in delivery one or two is with zero qty

This is my guess

Check out for these

Either avoid zero delivery(item with zero qty) or change the controls in 0VLP

Regards

Raja