SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No meter reading order creation for inactive installations" Flag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I tryed to use this flag, but I saw that this is not working as it should work.

Anyone use it ??

What does mean "Select this field only if company code = ' '. If company code <> ' ', a contract always exists and the installation is active." How Company code can be ' ' ??

Maybe it has some influence from another configuration ?

Thank you very much and have a great weekend !

Michael.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

I mean vacant in the sense that there is no move-in and therefore installation is inactive...

Regards

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

What this means is if there is no value (that is, the field is empty) in the field Company code then no contract exists for the installation and therefore the installation is vacant (unoccupied). When the field is selected no meter reading orders are created for inactive (vacant) installations.

I hope this information helps.

Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Hi Olivia,

Sorry,but this information is exectly what writen in the help of this flag.

The question is ,if the company code is not null,and I create an installation and Install a Meter in this Installation but I didn't create a MoveIn for this Installation, Does it mean that if this flag is selected, when I will run EL01 to this installation , meter reading will not created?

In the case of "installation without a move in" ,I don't want the MRO to be created..

Thank you,

Michael.

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

In answer to your question yes the meter reading order will not be created when.......

the customizing in the table TE410-BUKRS = space and field TE410-KAUFERSTRUHANL is selected.

No meter reading order is prepared for inactive installations. The existing MRO for vacant installations be deleted without problems.

I hope this explains it better for you.

Kind Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Hi Olivia,

Thank you, I will check tomorrow these 2 custumizings ..

But... Vacant Installation is not Inactive Installation too ?

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

I mean vacant in the sense that there is no move-in and therefore installation is inactive...

Regards