cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone Billing - Block getting removed before full confirmation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

i am facing a problem in Milestone billing.

I have attached a milestone to an activity.The milestone is considered in Sales order.

When the activity will be fully confirmed the BLOCK will get removed from the Sales Order & down payment can be made.

But the fact is when I am confirming the activity partially , the actual date is getting picked up in the milestone and the BLOCK is getting removed from the Sales Order.

If I remove the automatic tab from the confirmation in SPRO, then during confirming of the activity a pop-up is coming ' want to consider the actual date" . If I select NO then the actual date is not coming in the milestone. This case is OK. But the end-user wants it to be automatic.

How to prevent the actual date from getting picked up in the milestone till the activity is fully confirmed?

I have defined the Usage & considered "2" in S/F (Milestone at the end of the activity).

Thanks a lot.

Regards ,

Abhra Bose

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anishpv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhra,

In milestone usage "2" (milestone at the end of the activity)

means first confirmation irrespective of the degree of processing

whether it is 1 % or 100 %.

please put percentage of confirmation in milestone as

100% .thus sytem works as mentioned below

and hopes will resolve the issue.

Milestone Dates Automatically copied from the confirmation, if the degree of processing is greater or equal to the percentage of completion in the milestone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I'm not sure if it solves the problem, but I have one remark. If you set the S/F value to 2 in SPRO it is only informative meaning. please see extract from SAP documentation:

+Milestone at the start or finish of an activity

This key determines whether the milestone should have the start date ot the finish date of an activity.

Dependencies

Please note that this key is not used in the extended milestone functions from Release 3.0. The key just helps you to edit milestones correctly, which were created before Release 3.0.+

What you need to do, is setting the offset directly in standard milestone in CN12 in block 'Offset to activity'.

Rgds, Aleksandra