cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Book - SCM - APO - DP/SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i was trying to create a planning book, i am getting the following error message: " Planning object structure name 9ASNPBAS is invalid"; how to fix this issue? Please provide solution with detail as i am new to SCM:). Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Krish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lokks like you are cerating a Planning book for SNP. Before creating it you need to have Planning Object Structure and Planning Area created and initialized. Make sure you met these prerequisites first. Please check this [Best practices|http://help.sap.com/bp_scmv250/index.htm] for DP and SNP for configuration help.

For path: Click on the link>Technical Information>Building block library-->select DP/SNP and click on configuration guide

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Alex: While i tried for consistancy check for POS "9ADPBAS" @ t. code /SAPAPO/PSTRUCONS i am again getting the same error message "Planning object structure name 9ADPBAS is invalid"Please suggest me how to rectify this issue.

Dear All,

"Planning object structure name 9ADPBAS is invalid" -

1. I am getting this error message in S&DP administration transaction while i was trying to activate the POS.

2. I am getting this error message in SDP: Interactive Planning : Initial Screen, while tring to create a planning book.

3. As per Alex's suggestion while i tried for consistancy check for POS "9ADPBAS" @ t. code /SAPAPO/PSTRUCONS i am again getting the same error message "Planning object structure name 9ADPBAS is invalid"Please suggest me how to rectify this issue.

Suresh: I was not trying to create any POS, but i was trying to right click on the standard POS 9ADPBAS and activate the same @ t.code S&DP administration.

Please suggest some solution.

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is strange why the standard SNP MPOS is deactivated. You should not change any standard SAP objects esp the SNP planning area/MPOS. Nevertheless, suggest you try the following:

1) If 9ADPBAS is inactive, double click and go into the MPOS. Once inside, try & execute the 'consistency check' and if you find no errors, activate the by using the 'matchstick' icon.

2) Another issue which comes to my mind is that your BW workbench (RSA1) might contain a lot of junk infocubes and there may an memory issue. Remember, when you activate your MPOS, it actually creates an infocube. So, if there is a memory overflow, sometimes it creates issues in activating your MPOS. Try & delete some unwanted infocubes in RSA1 and try activating the 9ADPBAS again.

Can't think of any other issues right now. Try & let us know.

regards,

Srinidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Planning Object structrure 9ADPBAS is sap standard POS. You do not have to create the one as it will be existing already. Just check whether it is there already displaying. If it is existing, just you need to maintaing the characteristics and key figures to that and then initialise it.

Please confirm

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sai /Senthil /Others,

Your reply is helpful to my problem but as per the procedure i went to t.code /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN and selected the Planning Object Structure "9ADPBAS" then when i tried right clicking itself i am getting error message " Planning Object Structure name 9ADPBAS is invalid" . Please let me know how to fix this issue.

Thanks

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Try to check/correct the POS - ts /SAPAPO/PSTRUCONS.

Regards,

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

First create POS and Planning area using transaction code /n/sapapo/msdp_admin. Once created, right click against each planning area and initialise it in background.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.