cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Patch level & SPS...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

Our server Support pack Patch level says..109886.44.

How do we calculate the SPS level with this..? Is there any hierarchy of patch level how we can calculate the stack level with this information ?

I am confused to calculate the patch level with this info..please help.

Thanks!,

Addy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Where have you checked the package level, try to check in SPAMor goto tab system --> status and click on the component information button to get the list of SP's installed in your system.

Regards,

Yoganand.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yoganand,

I don't have access to the backend to check with SPAM / System - Status or other ways..

As a portal consultant, how can i check thru the Portal or Java tools ?

( Is it only java home/system info ? )

When i was checking a trace file in OS level ( Solaris ) i see Kernel version 7 and Patch level 109886.44 In J2ee engine homepage it shows version 7 SP14 only.

My question is about the Patch level ??

Please clarify my doubt.

Thanks for your time..

Addy

0 Kudos

In SAP note 1096727 you will find the relationship between the build number 109886.44 and the SP (14) that you have. I hope that I can solve your doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christian,

That was the exact info i wanted..The relationship between the SP and Build Number ( Patch level ).

Thankyou all for your support.

Addy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Addy,

You can also execute disp+work.exe from the command prompt to get the patch level without entering into SAP. Please make sure path is correctly set otherwise goto kernel directory and then execute this command.

I am sure you will find this useful.

Regards,

Manoj Chintawar