cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value is not coming in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

No value is appearing in sales order for Packing & Forwarding with Incoterms - EXW...

How to get the value?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sumitra,

On to your statement,

No value is appearing in sales order for Packing & Forwarding with Incoterms - EXW...

I could like to know, whether:

1. Is the value is not coming for Incoterm: EXW, only, and coming with other Incoterms, say CIF, for the same Customer?

2. Is it the case with this customer only, or is it happeing to all customers?

Now, at this point, there are few check points:

1. Have you maintained Incoterms within Customer Master, i.e.

XD02 --> Tab: Sales Area Data --> Sub-Tab: Billing --> Field: Incoterm

Important: If, you have Ship-to-Party, different with Sold-to-Party in Sales Order, check Incoterm-maintenance in Customer-Master: Ship-to-Party

2. Have you maintained IMG-Settings, under:

SPRO --> IMG --> Sales and Distributions --> MAster Data --> Business Partners --> Customer --> Billing Document

Please update for more understanding.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Incoterm is maintained in Customer Master as "CIF" and when i select incoterms "CIF" in sales order, value is coming; but when i manually change to"EXW" value is not coming.

"

there are few other sales order for which value is coming with "EXW" and "CIF" with other customers.

there is no different partner in customer-master or sales order. there is only one customer no.

what to do next?

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sumitra,

As per you,

there are few other sales order for which value is coming with "EXW" and "CIF" with other customers.

This means, IMG-Setting is in place (though, you havn't updated).

Also, to me, it doesn't seem Pricing Prcodeure Problem.

Now, take few more checks:

1. Sales Orders, for which Incoterms: EXW & CIF, are showing values for Condition Type: P&F; check/ note-down Sales Area.

2. Now, compare this Sales Area, obtained from point 1, with the Sales Order's Sales Area to which Incoterm: CIF, is showing value for Condition Type: P&F; but not showing with Incoterm: EXW.

Now, go to:

T. Code: VK12

and Key-in your Condition Type: P&F and execute.

On to next screen, key-in Sales Org (as obtained from Point 1 and Point2) and check whether, all Incoterms, i.e. CIF, EXW and others (as reqd.) are maintained with Validity Period & Percentage.

Hope, this may help you, some extent.

Best Regards,

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you maintained condition type for that in V/06 and value in VK11 ?? If so, check your pricing procedure whether you have assigned the correct step number in From-To column

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

what exactly to check with pricing procedure?

condition type for packaging and forwarding is maintained in pricing procedure.

And it is working fine for all other customers.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks a lot!!!

Error was 'coz of missing condition records for "EXW" for this sales org whereas "CIF" as maintained.

Problem resolved.