cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem of Multiple deliveries in STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am facing a problem of deliveries split in STO in one of my project. Request your inputs at the earliest.

While doing a delivery thru VL10B for a STO Purchase Order, the system is creating Multiple Deliveries. The P.O. constitutes of a Finished Good and a Returnable Packaing Material.

The only difference in item level data in P.O. is its storage location & material group. To my knowledge this wouldnt cause a delivery split. Please suggest what other factors or data might have caused the delivery split.

regards,

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check any entry maintained in this place

Go to SPRO>Logistics Execution>Shipping>Deliveries>Define Split Criteria for Deliveries-->Delivery Split by Warehouse Number.

Hope this would help,

Regards,

JS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Thanks for suggestion, the one u suggested could be a valid reason for splitting, but that was not the reason why the delivery was getting split.

It was because the delivery address was different for both line items, the delivery split is happening. I could just trace it.

regards

Sridhar

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my knowledge storage location comes under header data in delivery document

if a PO has 2 different line items in 2 different storage locations(each in a separate storage location) then delivery will naturally get split as of difference in header details

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramnath,

Storage location is not at header level, it is always at item level. The system permits u to enter two different storage locations for different items at item level.

So u stand to be corrected.

regards

Sridhar