Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode S_ALR_87013558 (PS Module)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

SAP GURUS,

I have a problem related to budget in PS module, Can any body help me.

According to my knowledge assigned value is that which are assigned in any WBS through PR &PO.

In Tcode CJ31 assigned value comes 161,000 & S_ALR_87013558 -(Budget/Actual/Commitmt/Rem.Plan/Assg) assigned value comes 322,000 that are diffrent from each other.but

1. Actual total is amount posted through FI.

2. Commitment total is amount of pending purchase order/without invoiced.

3. RemOrdPlanu2014Total is amount of PR/direct cost activity.

4. Assignedu2014Total is sum of actual + commitment + rem order plan.

But question is that assigned total coming from both transactions different from each other. If my assumption is correct how itu2019s possible & how can we removed rem order plan. reports comes from Tcode S_ALR_87013558 are

ACTUAL--

COMMI---REMORDER----ASSIGNED

161,000--

--

The above problem comes due to Direct Cost Activity. So pls tell me what is the procedure of capturing cost activity.

Thanks in advance.

AADI SINGH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aadi,

I guess there is some missunderstanding with the RemOrdePlan figure.

The remaining order plan is a key figure of a WBS element and is calculated temporarily with value type 25 during report execution as follows:

apportioned planned costs of the order - actual cost of the order - commitments of the oder = xxx.

To clear the value, you will have to influence the corresponding plan, actual and commitment values.

There is a possibility, of course, that your info system report is showing inconsistent values. Please review note 178837 with regards to the calculation of the Assigned value and possible corrections.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Martina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly Run CJBN transaction for the mentioned WBS element and check the values, I hope it will be corrected.

Best Regards

Vicky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Martina Modolell for reply me.

Aadi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run transaction CJEN to reconstruct project info database for project. try this .

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rem Order plan can be removed as follows:

OPSC - Maintain Network Types

Control Indicators - Select Planning Indicator

No remaining values will be shown for future actions, you can't remove Rem Order plan values already produced.

SSanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aadi ,

In addition, please refer similar thread in the link as mentioned below

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/6e/ee7d385deb730ee10000009b38f842/content.htm

Regards

Tushar

Edited by: Tushar Vhora on Feb 9, 2009 5:05 AM