cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring SOAP Receiver Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I am doing a webservice scenario where I am trying to post a webservice which contains two strings as input.My requirement is to get a response to that which will be a concatenated value of both the strings.I have developed the scenario and in the design I am providing the Data types ,msg types and msg interfaces.I am creating the wsdl from PI only.I am using two msg interfaces: both are synchronous.

The first is an outbound synch interface which contains the request and response.The second is inbound synch interface which contains both i/p and o/p as response msg type.

The communication channel for sender side is configured and I am generating the wsdl.In the receiver side I am providing the target URL as the URL which I am used to generate the wsdl which goes like this

http://<hostname>:<port>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:<Bus Service>:<Commn Channel>.

But when I am sending the SOAP request I am getting an error like "com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML "

Please suggest a solution.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Tiny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member181955
Contributor
0 Kudos

check the port you used in the url

It seems the message did not reach the specified url.

Thanks

Prasad Nemalikanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please refer to the link below.

Regards

Kasturika

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you provided a valid user and password?

The user needs the role SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where should I provide the username and pwd?

Thanks,

Tiny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you are sending a SOAP req msg from your SOAP appliction to PI using the WSDL of sender agreement of ID, then you will need to have a user to be able to send a msg to PI.........so you will have to specify the user details when sending the SOAP req msg to XI and that user should be in XI with SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER role.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Edited by: RAJEEV GUPTA on Feb 5, 2009 1:09 PM

Edited by: RAJEEV GUPTA on Feb 5, 2009 1:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u tell me why u r using 2 msg interfaces??hope u can use one message interface by selecting synchronous and giving the request & response msgtypes.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am providing the username and pwd once I send the request.The request is reaching PI as well.

Thanks,

Tiny