Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document is not capured from material master to PO

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I created a material in the material master. In the additional data, i have attached the PDF drawing of the material and i have save it.

Say Material Shaft was created.

Then i created Purchase order for the material Shaft. In PO i am not able to get the PDF which i stored in material master.I need to send the drawing along with the PO.

What i have to do ?

- Pithan

Edited by: Pithan Pithan on Feb 5, 2009 5:02 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not answered.. but closing the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pithan,

Iam also facing same kind of problem.but with word file.Please will you share with me.How did u countered that problem..??

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Pithan,

I think the PDF document attached with your Material will come when you print the PO as aneexure to PO. Just try it out.... if there is still problem let me know...

Regards,

Pramod

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Pramod

Thank you for your reply

For material X , i have created a Document in CV01N and released it. in the object link - material master, i have attached the X material.

when i am creating a PO (ME21N), i gave a material 'X'. selecting the PO item and clicking documents icon below that, i didn't find any document, but when i manually enter the document, it is attached..

I need to know, the document is attached to the material master, when creating the PO, it has to pick the document...

I am asking why its not picking it... ?

- Pithan