Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass creation of customers as business partner

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to create the business partners for my existing customers.

Is there a report like "HR_SYNC_PERSON" for customers?

Thank you,

Vanessa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vanessa,

did you solve this?

What if the the customers and BPs are on different boxes (ERP and cProject, basically)? Will the same transction work?

Thank you,

Lacramioara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This transactio (MDS_LOAD_COCKPIT) is a one-system one-client transaction. If you need to synchronise the BP <--> Customer across systems, you would need Data Exchange (PI functionality).

Regards,

Rishu.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We did use SECATT to create business partners, more than 1200.

Regards,

Liu Qi Wei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rishu / Vanessa,

thank you. Very helpful thread and answers!

Cheers. L.

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello and thank your for your replies,

at the end we are creating the bp by hand because we decided to start with just a couple of debitors and so this works.

Thank you,

Vanessa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

Please use transaction MDS_LOAD_COCKPIT. Here. choose the direction of synchronisation, and then the numbers range of customers you want to synchronise , and execute.

This should create BPs from the existing customers.

Regards,

Rishu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishu,

I am using MDS_LOAD_COCKPIT and did make my configuration in the cross-applications but got an error when executing it. The error was due to the customer contact person. Also, how can I turn on the PPO? Thanks.

Tina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tina,

You can refer to SAP note 956054 for this information. It describes in detail , the steps you need to follow to set up the CVI customizing and PPO activation.

As for the error, I'm not too aware of what could be the cause unless we know the error number / description. I would suggest that you create a new thread about the error - possibly a lot of others would have come across it and will be able to help you immediately !

Cheers,

Rishu.