cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing net value and tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the sales order i see the pricng i had net amount comming as 10000 and tax as 700.

I know it is the addition of all the condition types in the pricing procedure .

now kinldy tell me how to know which all conditions addition became 10000 and which all conditions addition become 700. because i am having so many condition types in my pricing procedure in the sales order. is there any easy way to tell that , these are the condition types which added to become the net amount ie 10000.

otherwise i need to open my pricing procedure and then i need to manually add like proo+zmrp etc and check my self.this is very difficult for me everytime as there are so many condition types. so anyone give me simple way thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Codition types which are having condition class as D(Cond. class D Taxes in V/06) will update Tax value.

All other condition types will update the Net value.

Note:Only those condition types which are not statistical - will update the net value.

Thanks,

Venkatesh.S.P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank for the answers and is there any other way by wich we can identiy by seeing the pricing in sales order and say that these condition types addition is net value and these condition types addition is taxes. is there any trick or hint to fine this. otherwise it will be difficult for us to go to v/06 and see each condition type whether its condition class is D or not

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva

As you would be aware condition types like JMOD, JIN6, JIN7 are related to duty and tax. So you can consider rest of the conditions to net value.

The other way is for each and every condition type, while creating in V/06, give the text appropriately by which, you can easily find out the behaviour of that condition type. For example, if you have a condition type for discount which is a cash discount, the text of the condition type may be Cash Discount. This means, you will have to reduce from net value. Similarly, if you want to add some value from PR00, say Freight to be recovered, the text can be Frt to be recovered which means, you will have to add to the net value.

May be if you can indicate what condition types you have maintained and the purpose, may be you will get a better suggestion.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Any condition type with its condition class as D taxes those values will not be calculated in the nett they will be calculated as taxes

Every thing else will fall in the nett like( price/customer discount/material discount/rebates/ freight etc)

But this needs to be checked in V/06 condition type details

Regards

Raja

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

Net value Includes these elements(total of non tax condition type values)

For example

-->Price

-->Deductions(discount)

-->Freight

-->Commision etc

Tax value may include these element(total of all taxe condition type values)

For example

-->Sales tax

-->Excise tax

-->Education cess

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.